Are you looking for the perfect place to establish your business? Look no further than Dubai! This vibrant city is teeming with opportunity and boasts a strong economy and a welcoming business culture. With its tax-free environment and world-class infrastructure, Dubai is an ideal destination for businesses of all sizes. If you’re looking to set up a low business in Dubai, this guide can provide you with the necessary information and resources to get you started. From registering your business to finding a suitable workspace, this guide will provide you with everything you need to know to make your business a success in Dubai.
The following steps can help you start up a low-cost business setup in Dubai
- Having a clear understanding of your business’s needs and matching them with what the region you intend you set up your business will offer. This will assist you in reducing the extra costs on resources and enable you to save a huge amount in the future.
- You can set up an online business if an office space is not necessary for your business. This can reduce expenditures.
- Consult a business expert before starting a business in Dubai. A business consultant such as a Freezonemarket can provide reasonable packages such as UAE Residency Visa, Licensing, and assistance for documentation.
- Be sure to document all the contracts and agreements. Consult local authorities for assistance with documents such as AoA and MoA.
- Get referrals from friends and family members who have already started businesses in Dubai. They will provide information about which companies offer the best goods or services.
How to register a business in Dubai
The first step towards registering a business in Dubai is to select the right business activity. Depending on your industry and business model, you will be having different options.
- Trade License – Import and Export License: This license is required if you want to sell any goods in the UAE.
- Service & Consulting License: This license is required if you want to operate a business in Dubai.
- Industrial license: An industrial license is a broad range license that covers aspects of manufacturing, trading, and service. As a manufacturing unit, you may need to import raw materials, export your finished product, and also provide an element of service or after-sales support.
- UAE is a leading hub for commodities trading, shipping, agriculture, and other industries. It is an excellent place to set up a low business. The low tax rate, strong infrastructure, and booming economy make the region a perfect destination for entrepreneurs. For all your business setup in Dubai needs, FreeZoneMarket team is ready to help.
Apply for a Residence Visa
You will be required to apply for a residence visa to operate a business in the city. You will be required to submit certain documents and pay certain fees to apply for the visa.
Open a Business Account
Once you’ve selected the right trading model, you will be required to open a business account with a bank that has an agreement with the respective region’s authority.
Register your Business
Once you’ve obtained a residence visa and opened a business account, you will be required to register your business. You will be required to submit certain documents and pay certain fees to register your business.