Set-up your Free Zone company in Sharjah and start your business
Sharjah is the cultural capital of the UAE and an amazing industrial center. Located on the Persian Gulf and on the Gulf of Oman, the emirate is an ideal location to do business in the Indian Ocean.
The Right Zone | No Agent | Free Service
General Information About Sharjah, a Cultural and Industrial Environment
Sharjah is the third largest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates (third only to Abu Dhabi and Dubai). The Emirate includes Sharjah, its capital, as well as two other towns in the northern part, Kalba and Khor Fakkan. Sharjah shares borders with four other emirates, Dubai, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah.
Sharjah is known for its world-class infrastructure, political stability and public investments. Apart from being a prominent tourist attraction, the Emirate is a pleasant environment to raise a family. If you want to set up a business in UAE, Sharjah is a great alternative for Dubai. Its lucrative nature and diverse economy make the Emirate an attractive business destination for investors across the globe.
Sharjah Free Zone Authority (HFZA): Choosing the Right Free Zone
The Emirate of Sharjah is home to a number of free zones. These include:
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone)
- Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone
- Sharjah Media City Free Zone (Shams Zone)
Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone), which offers the best links to the rest of the globe and complete support to investors, is the most important and prominent free zone in Sharjah. Over the years, the SAIF zone has proven an attractive destination for business ventures in Sharjah and the UAE in general. Sharjah Publishing City Free Zone and Sharjah Media City Free Zone also offer excellent infrastructure better suited for media-related businesses. In Sharjah, you will also find Hamriyah Free Zone and USA Regional Trade Centre Free Zone (USARTC), which offer high-quality accommodations and services for business people.
Sharjah Free Zone: Business Setup
Setting up a Sharjah Free Zone Company is a simple process if you are well prepared and accompanied. A good preparation involves the following steps:
- Prepare a business plan
- Select an ideal free zone for the kind of business you want to start
- Choose a trade name
- Choose office space within the free zone
- Get necessary pre-appovals
- Register your business and get a license
Types of Business Licenses in Sharjah Free Zone
Before establishing a business in any Sharjah Free Zone, you need to obtain a business license from the free zone authority. Sharjah Free Zone offers different types of licenses, depending on the kind of business you intend to set up. Here are the types of licenses you can acquire within the Sharjah Free Zone.
- Industrial License – If your business involves production and manufacturing, you need an industrial license to operate legally. The license covers a broad spectrum of activities, including metal framing, furniture production, packaging and processing of agricultural products.
- Trading License – A trading license is granted to companies that deal with purchase or sale of products. The license covers both importation and exportation of goods.
- Service License – To run a company in the service domain, you need a service license. The license covers many areas, including providing services as the primary objective and utilising goods to render the services.
Sharjah free zone license cost
There are plenty of factors that determine the cost of business set up within a Sharjah Free Zone. For example, one business package can be more expensive than the other. Additionally, the amenities, such as an office or warehouse, you need to run your business operations are available at different costs.
There are different free zones in Sharjah. Each free zone defines the limitations, exclusivities and costs of setting up a business within its economic environment. For example, company formation within Sharjah Media City costs approximately AED 25,000, while in Sharjah Airport International Free Zone will cost you around AED 35,000. It is important to research the specific business zone you intend to set up a business with.
Reasons to Setup a Business Within Sharjah Free Zone
Sharjah Free Zone creates a business-friendly environment that drives success in companies. These free zones offer a wide range of facilities and reasonable setup costs, especially for start-ups. Here are a few reasons why you should set up a business within Sharjah free zone:
- Affordable facilities
- Full company ownership
- No taxation
- 24/7 license processing
- Zero currency constraints
FreeZoneMarket.ae is one of the most prominent corporate service providers in the DMCC free zone. Our goal is to provide full service to entrepreneurs looking to set up businesses in UAE Free Zones. Our consultants pride themselves in expertise, responsiveness and sustainability to ensure our services are tailored to suit your needs.
- Customer-centred services – We tailor our services to suit your unique needs.
- Affordable services – We offer the best prices for our services. Also, our charges are clearly laid out and there are no hidden costs.
- Experience – With many years in the industry, our business consultants are in a great position to handle any business needs you require.