Meydan Free Zone (MFZ), established in February 2009, under the Ruler’s Decree no. 5, offers efficient and seamless business start-up in one of Dubai’s most prestigious addresses, located in Nad Al Sheba, near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, near to the Dubai Logistics Corridor.
A modern economic free zone in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Free Zone is close to the most important landmarks of the emirate, which gives investors several strategic benefits. It offers open office spaces and fully serviced offices, accommodating all types of businesses including commercial, consulting, investment and administrative companies, alongside choices in high-end residences.
The free zone also has a 5-star hotel, a premium golf course and is home to Dubai World Cup, the world’s richest horse race. Meydan is in close proximity to vital commercial and financial hubs including easy access to Dubai International Airport and major intersections.
Expats Can Own 100% of Doing Business in Meydan Free Zone
Expats in the UAE can own 100% of their businesses if they decide to register an onshore company. Investors has the right to hold 100% of any onshore business in the UAE. Meydan Free Zone is offering the opportunity for foreign investors willing to own 100% of their companies in the UAE. And in case you wonder if there are any limitations related to , here is everything you need to know:
- Meydan companies business can’t operate outside the registered free zone
- A license is required.
- A physical existence is required (- Registration addressoffice – warehouse – etc.)
- Registration is simpler than onshore companies but still more complex than offshore companies.
- And the same thing applies to registration costs. The registration costs of free zone businesses are less than the registration fees of onshore companies. But it is higher than offshore businesses’ registration fees.
The Benefits of Doing Business in Meydan Free Zone
- 100% business ownership for expats and sole shareholders
- Ability to operate through a flexi-desk
- Premier location for new business located to Dubai
- Secure and regulated environment
- Full capital repatriation
- FZE and FZ LLC operating licenses
- No currency restrictions
- Residence visa – Investor/Partner – Employee
To register your company in Meydan Free Zone, Please email us to email@example.com or call us +971 4 876 9890 to receive our quotation
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
All its processes do not involve a third party, saving time and money.
Every service you need is under one roof. From businesses to personal services, you find them all on FreeZoneMarket.ae. Notably, it helps you process residence VISA for Dubai and the entire UAE.
With the one-stop-shop platform, costing for all services saves you significant sums of money. Auditing and Tax agents cost you AED 750 each, while accounting charges AED 1,000. If you decide to buy accounting software through FreeZoneMarket.ae, you get a 15% discount. Comparing these costs with other service providers, you save a significant amount. Every process and document is worth every AED spent.
We are one of the largest and most trusted business setup consulting firms in the UAE. We assure you of the best service for business setup in Dubai.
For more information on MFZ Free zone services, call +971 58 514 2021