Are you looking to set up a company in the UAE? If yes, have you considered setting up your business in Fujairah Creative City?
Fujairah Creative City is one of the most prominent free zones in the Middle East and Africa, majoring in media and service oriented businesses. Over the years, it has provided thousands of investors with professional services to incorporate businesses and develop commercial organisations. That is why Fujairah Creative Free Zone is recognised across the globe.
Fujairah Creative City: Company Formation
Fujairah Creative City attracts investors working in a wide range of industries, including Media, Education, Marketing and Communication, Design and Technology, Consulting, Events, and technology. The free zone offers an engaging environment that facilitates creativity in all fields.
Fujeirah Creative City provides investors with licenses to set up businesses within the Free Zone economic environment. Additionally, it simplify all processes of starting a business with them by regulating and processing all government procedures, visas and work licenses required to legally operate in the Free Zone. Apart from providing a customised one-stop solution for companies, creative city assures investors competent help at every stage of the company formation process.
Advantages of Setting Up Business in Fujairah Creative City
Setting up a business within Fujairah Creative City opens up a world of opportunities for growth and expansion. To unlock these opportunities and reach your goals, the free zone offers you the following benefits:
- Exemption from personal and corporate taxes
- No need to submit annual audit
- Availability of low-cost workforce
- No-Objection certificate (NOC) is not a requirement
- Flexibility in business packages
- Complete ownership of company
- Step-by-step support services
- Global reach
Business Activities within Fujairah Creative City
Before choosing Fujairah Creative City to set up a business, it is more than recommended to inquire about the business activities available in the free zone. Here is a summary of some of the activities available in Fujairah Creative City Free Zone:
- Business communication
- Interior Design/Designing
- Videography and Photography
- Software Development & Management
- General trading, among more
You will need a license before setting up any business within the Fujairah Creative City.
Fujairah creative city free zone license costs
Here is a list of licenses available in Fujairah Creative City:
- Commercial License – Single shareholder (FZE): Cost – AED17,000, no visa required
- Commercial License FZCO – Multiple shareholders (FZ LLC): Cost – AED21,000, no visa required
- Freelance Company License – Freelance professional service provider: Cost – AED30,000, 3 Fujairah free zone visas
- Baby Business – Small businesses: Cost AED35,000, 6 Fujairah Free Zone Visas
Processing a Fujairah Creative City license usually takes around a week of time. Once you get the license, you can apply for a company account with a local bank. Creative city automatically handles the application of an immigration card on your behalf. Once you get the card, you can apply for a residency visa.
Who Can Benefit the Most From Creative City?
Creative City is a great business stop for all types of investors. However, specially designed for business people who:
- Want, and have the ability, to combine several different activities under the same license. Creative City allows investors to apply for one license for multiple businesses without having to pay an extra cost.
- Want to apply for a large number of visas. When you set up a business within Fujairah Creative City, you can have up to 15 visas – an offer you cannot get in any other business setups in the United Arab Emirates.
- Want to open a business without being present in person. You do not have to avail yourself in person for you to open a business within the Fujairah Creative City.
Fujairah Creative City: Business Setup in UAE
Before exploring all the opportunities offered by Fujairah Creative City, you need first to set up a business. Any foreign investor with intentions to start a business in the United Arab Emirates must complete all the legal requirements. This is why setting up a company in any free zone can be very challenging for any investor, especially if they are new to the industry, with zero knowledge about the country and the legal requirements.
Luckily, Fujairah Free Zone is here to help simplify the entire business setup process. They offer a series of services tailored to suit your company’s unique needs and to help you set up your business without making any mistakes that can be costly in the long term.