Meydan Free Zone Company (Dubaï): Overview
Meydan Free Zone (MFZ), established in February 2009, under the Ruler’s Decree no. 5, offers efficient and seamless business start-ups in one of Dubai’s most prestigious addresses, located in Nad Al Sheba, near Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City, near to the Dubai Logistics Corridor.
A modern economic free zone in the heart of Dubai, Meydan Free Zone is close to the most important landmarks of the emirate, which gives investors several strategic benefits. It offers open office spaces and fully serviced offices, accommodating all types of businesses including commercial, consulting, investment, and administrative companies, alongside choices in high-end residences.
The free zone also has a 5-star hotel, a premium golf course and is home to Dubai World Cup, the world’s richest horse race. Meydan is in close proximity to vital commercial and financial hubs including easy access to Dubai International Airport and major intersections.
MEYDAN FREE ZONE PROPOSED LICENSES
There are several types of Licenses proposed by Meydan Free Zone Authority
1. Professional License: For companies providing consulting and different type of services.
2. Commercial License: For companies engaged in import/export of different goods
3. Industrial License For companies involved in the production, processing, packaging of goods.
Wide range of activities offered by Meydan Free Zone
Meydan provides a wide range of business activities. up to 3 business activities under the same license with no additional fee and offer the possibility to combine trading and consulting activities under the one license without any extra fee.
Meydan Free Zone Authority offers business activities with the following categories:
Meydan Free Zone allows to combine trading and consulting activities under the same license without additional cost.
Different Facilities offered by Meydan Free Zone:
Meydan Free Zone Authority provides many office facility solutions at affordable cost at the location of Meydan District such as:
- Dedicated workspace
- Private office
- personalized offices as per the client needs.
The Office solutions packages include:
- Access to printer, scanner, and copy machine
- Access to a meeting room
License cost with Meydan Free Zone:
Meydan Free Zone license fees starts from 12,520 AED included registration address with 3 business activity:
Type of licence | Visa Eligibility
|License cost first year||License Renewal fee|
ZERO visa package
1 visa package
2 visas package
3 visas package
|4 visas Package||AED 19,920||
The time frame of the company registration is between 3 to 5 business days and the process could be done remotely so the presence of the shareholders and directors is not required.
Several items to be considered with the above packages such us:
- Establishment Card fee: 1st year AED 2,000 | Renewal fee: AED 2,200
- Residence Visa fee: AED 3,520 per applicant
- Medical checkup: VIP process AED 850 | Normal Process AED 450
- Emirates ID application fee: AED 390
Authorized Currency: Local currency United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED)
Minimum Capital Min requirement : AED 100,000
Maximum Capital requirement: No limit
Release of Share Capital: It is not required to deposit the share capital when the company is registered.
The advantages of MEYDAN Free Zone are as follows:
- Excellent value for money (license and offices)
- Remote registration of the company
- Time limits for registering the company
- Location of the Free-zone
- Possibility to rent an office outside the Free-zone
Dependent residency visa: Family sponsorship
After obtaining the Investor / Employee residence visa , the applicant can sponsor his family Members and get them a residency as dependents, the requirements are as below:
– Sponsor Original Emirates ID
– Sponsor Passport + visa copy (Original/Color copy)
– Salary Certificate-Arabic (from authority) OR Labor contract
– Ejari /Registered Tenancy contract OR / TITLE DEED + Dewa bill
– Dependent Color passport copy
– Marriage certificate / birth certificate (attested from home country, MOFA and translated to Arabic)
– Clear PP size Photo
Cost of the residence visa for dependent
For a wife / husband / child dependent of a partner or an employee
– Residential Visa fee : AED 2,650
– Medical check: AED 850
– EmiratesID: AED 390
– Letters & NOC’s: AED 250
– Our fees: AED 2,500 ( Adult ) and AED 1,250 for child less than 15 years:
TOTAL package for spouse: AED 6,350
TOTAL child<15ans: AED 5,100
Save More with FreeZoneMarket.ae
We are one of the largest and most trusted business setup consulting firms in the UAE. We assure you of the best service for business setup in Dubai.
For more information on MFZ Free zone services, call +971 52 104 6088
We provide a wide range of business setup in Dubai and UAE for businesses and companies. We offer a wide and diverse range of services to our clients!