Would you like to start selling on Amazon and become an Amazon Authorized seller? Here is all you need to know!
Amazon is one of the biggest online e-commerce platforms in the United Arab Emirates and the world, providing great opportunities for online sellers and buyers. Amazon is offering:
- Free access to millions of online buyers worldwide
- Trusted platform in terms of payment solutions and products
- You can take advantage of multiple promotions and high value brands
- The platform is offering online training session and teaching courses for starter sellers
- The largest and most popular platform in the world.
Requirements to became authorized UAE Amazon Seller
If you want to sell on Amazon, you will need to comply with their requirements. We have listed for you the necessary documents and information needed to start selling on Amazon UAE:
- Your business name and contact information details
- A valid e-commerce license registered in the UAE ( Mainland or Free Zone License)
- Residence visa along with your Emirates ID
- A valid and running corporate bank account
- Valid address proof : Utility bill less than 3 months old (DEWA Bill, Empower, SEWA , etc.)
- Valid UAE phone number
How to open an Amazon seller account
Once you have gathered all the documents, you can start the registration of your Amazon seller account. It is quick and easy. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Go to https://services.amazon.ae
- Click on the Sign-up button on Amazon website
- Fill in your full name, email, and password, and then submit.
- Fill out the required business information as per the trade license of the company
- Upload the required documents for identity verification.
And that’s it! You just have to wait until Amazon team review your account and give the final approval. Once everything is set, you can start selling your products on amazon platform.
If you ask a timeline, we can consider the entire process to take 24H up to few weeks.
How can you get an e-commerce license?
As we mentioned above, to start selling on Amazon one of the requirements is having a valid e-commerce license from Free Zone or Mainland.
Our platform, FreeZoneMarket.ae, is an online platform offering company setup and license renewals with no Agent Fees. We are the UAE’s first-of-its kind platform.
We can make the process of getting a license much faster and easier for you. Once you have registered your company name, you just have to decide whether you want a Free zone or a Mainland license. We’ll prepare the application form, you just have to provide us with your valid passport and we can handle the rest for you.
Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +971 4 876 9890 to receive our quotation for your E-commerce License registration and we’ll offer Free assistance for bank account opening, Free PRO service for your residence visa and guidance for Amazon authorized seller registration .
Leave a Reply