Dubai Mainland License, UAE

Comments: 0

Mainland Business Setup in UAE

Mainland company formation is a very interesting option for investors and business establishments. A mainland company can be defined as an onshore company that is registered under the government authority of the concerned Emirates (we have seven emirates in the UAE). This mainland company receives a license issued by the Dubai Economic Department of the Emirates where the company is set up.

All structures categorized under commercial, professional, and sole establishment registered with the Dubai Economic Department are considered as Mainland companies.

The latest update of the Commercial Companies Law with effect from June 2021 by the Government of UAE will transform the future of business. The UAE government has authorized 100% ownership for non-UAE/ GCC national for the businesses located on the mainland. Earlier, the expat business owners were only allowed to own a maximum of 49% ownership of their business while the remaining 51% were belonging to the Emirati sponsor.

If you decide to set up a mainland company in the UAE and in particular in Dubai, it gives you the possibility to develop and extend your business’ branches to the other Emirates of the United Arab Emirates.

The company registration in mainland is now very easy and hassle-free. The mainland business setup formalities can be accomplished easily by following the guidelines issued by Dubai Economic Department and other governmental authorities. With our professionals and experienced consultants, we’ll handle the entire Company Incorporation procedure in the mainland within 48H hours.

Please email us to or call us +971 4 876 9890 to receive our quotation.

Benefits of Choosing Mainland

Setting up a business in Dubai Economic Department has many advantages for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the factors that contribute to attracting investors from all over the world:

  • 100% ownership of your business

Share this post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *