Dubai Internet City (DIC) is an information technology park created by the government of Dubai as a Free Economic Zone and a strategic base for companies targeting regional emerging markets.
DIC is located adjacent to other industrial clusters such as Dubai Media City and Dubai Knowledge Village.
The Free Zone presently has over one and half million square feet of prime commercial office space, in which over 1,600 businesses including:
- Fortune 500 companies,
The economic rules of DIC allow companies to avail themselves of a number of ownership, taxation and customs related benefits which are guaranteed by law for a period of 50 years. One model of operation includes 100% foreign ownership, similar to those prevailing in other designated economic zones in the UAE. These freedoms have led many global information technology firms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Dell, Intel, Huawei, Samsung, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle Corporation, 3M, HP, Nokia…, as well as UAE based companies such as Ducont, to move their regional base to the DIC.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
- No Agent! Cut out the middleman and save time & money!
- Simple & Fast Process! 1 platform and 1 dedicated officer to make it easy.
- All your needs under one roof! We also assist you with residence visa, bank account opening, accounting & auditing and tax agents
- Save More! Get free vouchers for use towards other services when you set up or renew your company through us: AED 1,000 for accounting, AED 750 for auditing, AED 750 towards a tax agent, and a 15% discount on FTA approved accounting software.
How It Works
1. Send us a request for a quote through our website
2. We will contact you - WhatsApp/Email - to confirm the information
3. We will send you a quote by email with exact fees from Registries, with no fees from us!
4. Make your payment to us by wire transfer, or check/cash in our office
5. We process your License. Done!