There is no doubt that the UAE represents one of the most attractive business opportunities on the planet. This is why online search terms such as “freelance in UAE” and “cheapest license in UAE” are extremely popular nowadays. It is also not a surprise that many ambitious professionals who wish to take their talents to the next level choose the United Arab Emirates is their base of operations. Still, there are many challenges which need to be overcome if you ever hope to enjoy true success.
While every freelance venture is associated with its own unique set of pros and cons, there are generally more benefits in the UAE thanks to generous taxation laws and flexibility. The only concern here is that any business is likely to encounter additional questions from time to time. What is the cheapest free zone in the UAE? How can an expired license be renewed? What is involved when obtaining an e-commerce license? These are
only a handful of the issues which the team at FreeZoneMarket is ready to solve.
Our team has been providing bespoke business solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates since 2009. During this time, we have worked extensively within the SME marketplace in areas such as domestic laws and taxation responsibilities. As you can
imagine, the concept of business setup in Dubai and other areas can represent a
complicated endeavour. This is why we always aim to remain one step ahead of the curve so that you do not have to. We take a great deal of pride in establishing long- lasting relationships with each of our clients. If you are a corporate service provider or PRO, please contact us to learn more about what we can do for you.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae for your clients?
- White branding: you keep the relationship with your clients, they will not know you are using us!
- Dedicated CSP officer: you always have the same agent managing all your cases.
- Express client support: 1h max to reply to you.
- Shared commission: we share with you our commissions from Registries.
- FZM Portal: all of your client information is available at our portal 24/24, 7/7.
- Easy bank account opening: you have direct access to our banks relationship manager network.
What Are the Conditions?
- You must be a professional registered in the UAE or overseas: we do not accept individuals.
- Minimum of 5 companies set up per year.