Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) is an award-winning international financial centre strategically located in the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
ADGM was created by the Abu Dhabi Government as a catalyst for its ambitious growth plans including innovation and financial intermediation, to advance the growth of the economies in the UAE and MENA region.
ADGM’s jurisdiction extends across the entire 114 hectares of Al Maryah Island.
ADGM’s three independent authorities – the Registration Authority (RA), the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) and ADGM Courts – together ensure that its business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practices, recognized by major financial centres worldwide.
Since opening for business in late October 2015, ADGM quickly gained global recognition for its robust, progressive and responsive business-friendly ecosystem. Through collaboration, and by focusing on understanding business needs, ADGM introduced many ‘firsts’ both regionally and globally. As a catalyst of growth, ADGM delivers value to its clients and its peers and contributes to Abu Dhabi’s ambitious growth plan and strategy.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
- No Agent! Cut out the middleman and save time & money!
- Simple & Fast Process! 1 platform and 1 dedicated officer to make it easy.
- All your needs under one roof! We also assist you with residence visa, bank account opening, accounting & auditing and tax agents
- Save More! Get free vouchers for use towards other services when you set up or renew your company through us: AED 1,000 for accounting, AED 750 for auditing, AED 750 towards a tax agent, and a 15% discount on FTA approved accounting software.
How It Works
1. Send us a request for a quote through our website
2. We will contact you - WhatsApp/Email - to confirm the information
3. We will send you a quote by email with exact fees from Registries, with no fees from us!
4. Make your payment to us by wire transfer, or check/cash in our office
5. We process your License. Done!