Dubai TechnoPark Free Zone was inaugurated in 2002.
The purpose of Dubai TechnoPark is to make the commercial development of technology. The whole development covers an area of 21,000,000 square meters of land, about 30% of which is open space areas.
Dubai Techno Park is an industrial complex, located in the heart of Dubai’s Jebel Ali Industrial Zone.
It is a promising place for both local and foreign investors to invest their assets in the development of modern technology and infrastructure. Many companies have started their business their as the infrastructure developed in the TechnoPark is a state-of-art.
Some of the companies operating in DTP are oil and gas companies, petrochemical corporations.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
- No Agent! Cut out the middleman and save time & money!
- Simple & Fast Process! 1 platform and 1 dedicated officer to make it easy.
- All your needs under one roof! We also assist you with residence visa, bank account opening, accounting & auditing and tax agents
- Save More! Get free vouchers for use towards other services when you set up or renew your company through us: AED 1,000 for accounting, AED 750 for auditing, AED 750 towards a tax agent, and a 15% discount on FTA approved accounting software.
How It Works
1. Send us a request for a quote through our website
2. We will contact you - WhatsApp/Email - to confirm the information
3. We will send you a quote by email with exact fees from Registries, with no fees from us!
4. Make your payment to us by wire transfer, or check/cash in our office
5. We process your License. Done!