Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) is an economic free zone that was established in 2002 by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. The free zone is governed by government entity Dubai Healthcare City Authority and regulated by independent body Dubai Healthcare City Authority – Regulatory.
Over the past 16 years, DHCC’s responsive regulatory framework and high clinical standards have attracted top names in healthcare and medical education. The free zone is also home to one of the youngest medical universities in the country – the Mohammed Bin Rashid Medical University of Medicine and Health Sciences which opened in 2014 and is the only institute in the UAE to receive the prestigious American College of Surgeons accreditation.
The free zone’s healthcare community thrives alongside a network of businesses from hospitality to consultancies and retail outlets. DHCC continues to remain the base for regional headquarters and close to a 100 global names operate in the free zone.
Located in the heart of Dubai, DHCC comprises two phases.
- Phase 1 occupying 9 million square feet in Oud Metha is an established community dedicated to healthcare and medical education.
- Phase 2 expansion, currently under development, occupies 19 million square feet in Al Jaddaf Dubai; it is dedicated to wellness with its scenic location overlooking the wetland reserve Ras al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and Dubai Water Canal that links the Dubai Creek natural seawater inlet of the Arabian Gulf.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
- No Agent! Cut out the middleman and save time & money!
- Simple & Fast Process! 1 platform and 1 dedicated officer to make it easy.
- All your needs under one roof! We also assist you with residence visa, bank account opening, accounting & auditing and tax agents
- Save More! Get free vouchers for use towards other services when you set up or renew your company through us: AED 1,000 for accounting, AED 750 for auditing, AED 750 towards a tax agent, and a 15% discount on FTA approved accounting software.
How It Works
1. Send us a request for a quote through our website
2. We will contact you - WhatsApp/Email - to confirm the information
3. We will send you a quote by email with exact fees from Registries, with no fees from us!
4. Make your payment to us by wire transfer, or check/cash in our office
5. We process your License. Done!