Dubai Economy (Department of Economic Development) is the government body entrusted to set and drive the economic agenda of the emirate of Dubai, UAE.
Dubai Economy supports the structural transformation of Dubai into a diversified, innovative service-based economy that aims to improve the business environment and accelerate productivity growth. Dubai Economy and its agencies develop economic plans and policies, identify and support the growth of strategic sectors, and provide services to domestic and international investors and businesses. “Dubai Competitiveness Office” was also established with the aim of developing the competitive strategy of the emirate and achieving the vision of the government aiming at placing Dubai in an advanced position as the most competitive city in the world.
Source: Dubai Economy’s website.
Please note a Local Service Agent (not a shareholder) or an Emirati Sponsor (a min 51% shareholder) is required. Please contact us to check this point according to your activity. If needed, we can provide a Local Service Agent and a Corporate Sponsor.
Why Use FreeZoneMarket.ae?
- No Agent! Cut out the middleman and save time & money!
- Simple & Fast Process! 1 platform and 1 dedicated officer to make it easy.
- All your needs under one roof! We also assist you with residence visa, bank account opening, accounting & auditing and tax agents
- Save More! Get free vouchers for use towards other services when you set up or renew your company through us: AED 1,000 for accounting, AED 750 for auditing, AED 750 towards a tax agent, and a 15% discount on FTA approved accounting software.
How It Works
1. Send us a request for a quote through our website
2. We will contact you - WhatsApp/Email - to confirm the information
3. We will send you a quote by email with exact fees from Registries, with no fees from us!
4. Make your payment to us by wire transfer, or check/cash in our office
5. We process your License. Done!